Two things I really don't want to see

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
1) A fluke play or call. No Georgia player running out of a pile with the ball. No phantom interference call, etc.
2) Paul and Ted start thinking about the clock until the game is absolutely decided. If we have a lead in the second half, I want to see us keep doing what we were doing until very close to the end. If we are having success mixing in blitzes and press coverage, I want us to keep doing that. No giving up the short pass hoping to run clock. On offense, if we are having success mixing pass and run, I want us to keep doing that and pretend its still the first quarter. I don't to see us trying to get first downs running the ball when they have 9 defenders focused on the run.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Nothing to do with "seeing", but rather the phrases "did not line right", "missed assignments", and various others for the 498th time in the last 19 months.

LibertyTurns

Banned
A ugag win and those stupid looking ugag fans w/ the shoulder pads and face paint smiling at the end of the game.
The dreaded "snuggle tooth smile". I'll have nightmares tonight about of pack of mutt mongrels barking like idiots and showing off their tooth. Please Jackets spare me from another disgusting memory and make enough big plays to let the good guys win.

Simple. GT playing our game and not tight. Seriously, if we play our game and not let Uga in our heads they cannot beat us.

Not happy to say this but we beat ourselves about as often as UGa does.
That is the freaking truth. How many of these games have we pi$$ed away for either fault of our own or something out of the twilight zone happening.

WrexRacer

Georgia Tech Fan
I don't want to see any pre-game jawing or **** talking between plays. We are the better team. Play hard play smart. Forget that Enter the Sandman hype crap or getting fake mad about being disrespected. That is carnival bull****. You've got at least 60 minutes to make your point. That hype crap only works to the advantage of the small minded.

TechTravis

Ramblin' Wreck
Gosh, when has the fake RB or WR pass ever worked with Paul Johnson as our coach? The Scott Blair fake field goal worked though, lol. Can Butker sling it?
In either 2008 or 2009 BeBe completed off a reverse against Miami to Mike or Lucas Cox. BeBe WAYYY under-threw him and whichever Cox had to wait on the ball...