Tulane adds Auburn and Missouri State to 2019 football schedule Canx Georgia Tech Game

GTFLETCH

Banned
So does the OLE MISS and GT Series get moved up to 2018 & 19 since both teams have holes to fill?? If not here are our options:

P5 Teams with holes in 2018 & 19
Oklahoma State
TCU
Michigan
Michigan St
Florida
USC (e)
Auburn

G5 Teams with holes in 2018 & 19
UMASS
Liberty
New Mexico St
Texas St
Coastal Carolina
ULM
Houston
FIU
Marshall
Middle Tenn St
UAB
UTEP
Akron
Kent St
Western Michigan
New Mexico
Utah St
Nevada
UNLV

While we can sign a FCS team for 2018 and not worry we have The Citidal on tap for 2019, so Hopefully the GTAA does not double up on an FCS team in 2019. I hate when we have two FCS games in the same season!!! I guess we could go FCS team in 2018 and sign a home and home in 2019 & 20. However I would rather have a P5 or G5 home and home in 2018 and 2019!!

"Tulane was previously scheduled to host Georgia Tech in 2019. It appears that game, previously part of a home-and-home series, has been canceled altogether."
Link
http://www.fbschedules.com/2017/03/tulane-auburn-missouri-state-2019-football/

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
So does the OLE MISS and GT Series get moved up to 2018 & 19 since both teams have holes to fill?? If not here are our options:

P5 Teams with holes in 2018 & 19
Oklahoma State
TCU
Michigan
Michigan St
Florida
USC (e)
Auburn

G5 Teams with holes in 2018 & 19
UMASS
Liberty
New Mexico St
Texas St
Coastal Carolina
ULM
Houston
FIU
Marshall
Middle Tenn St
UAB
UTEP
Akron
Kent St
Western Michigan
New Mexico
Utah St
Nevada
UNLV

While we can sign a FCS team for 2018 and not worry we have The Citidal on tap for 2019, so Hopefully the GTAA does not double up on an FCS team in 2019. I hate when we have two FCS games in the same season!!! I guess we could go FCS team in 2018 and sign a home and home in 2019 & 20. However I would rather have a P5 or G5 home and home in 2018 and 2019!!

"Tulane was previously scheduled to host Georgia Tech in 2019. It appears that game, previously part of a home-and-home series, has been canceled altogether."
Link
http://www.fbschedules.com/2017/03/tulane-auburn-missouri-state-2019-football/
Home and home with Florida and or Houston would be very nice!:cool:

LibertyTurns

Banned
I would choose Auburn. We own their butt lately.

Go Jackets!
If we're looking for a win, it's either Auburn, USCe or UF. I'd rather schedule Mich or Mich St so we'd get a game with national interest/exposure. Beating another SEC team, unless it was Bammer, really does nothing for the program.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Please for the love of god be Michigan or Michigan State in Ann Arbor or East Lansing. I would love nothing more that to be there running my mouth while we cut block them **** out of them on our way to a W. I hate there fans. More so Michigan fans. They are the UGA of the north.
I'd love to see something intersectional just for the joy of getting out of the scheduling box.

Animal02

Banned
First choices would be Aub and UF...goin to the big house would be pretty cool though.
As I have posted in the past, I would love to see the ACC and B10 to a football version of the basketball challenge. It would be simple to do....Both league set aside a week...Each team alternates home and away every year, with the leagues deciding the match ups in the winter. Think about a weekend of evenly matched P5 teams and the media coverage it would get.