Trey Klock TD Blocker

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Trey Klock (Why do I want to call him "Glock"? What does that say about me?) is a good looking young player. You have to be excited about what some of our newer players bring to the field. He is one of them, I was immediately struck by his foot speed and general quickness. Coming in to the program, he was a little bit of a tweener in terms of size. It looks to me like he is growing physically into the role. Every bit of his body language out there suggests a competitive fire. You gotta love that.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Trey Klock (Why do I want to call him "Glock"? What does that say about me?) is a good looking young player. You have to be excited about what some of our newer players bring to the field. He is one of them, I was immediately struck by his foot speed and general quickness. Coming in to the program, he was a little bit of a tweener in terms of size. It looks to me like he is growing physically into the role. Every bit of his body language out there suggests a competitive fire. You gotta love that.
Coach calls him Glock every time he mentions him to the media, so don't feel too bad you're in good company.