Transfers

yellowRambler

Jolly Good Fellow
A friend of my friend who my brother in law knows heard someone at ****'s talking to Vad's friend who said CPJ had promised Vad he was opening up the offense. Sounds like some really credible sources there lol
What motive would his brother in law have to lie to him about what Vad said at ****'s? And it was pretty much exactly the same reason he gave to Schefter and other media members.

I'm glad to here Commissioning has had a change of heart.

yellowRambler

Jolly Good Fellow
No one knew.... It is so easy to say after the fact. If anyone knew, then they would have been posting it.
through the entire student body there were rumblings about Vad transferring since after his redshirt year. No one was surprised at least for all the students I talked to. But between JT and Vad one was going to transfer and I'm glad it wasn't JT.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I'm not friends with Atkins so I haven't talked to him...I know he's still working out with the team and will be participating in Spring practice.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I'm not friends with Atkins so I haven't talked to him...I know he's still working out with the team and will be participating in Spring practice.

Maybe, Akins is not friends with you because you keep calling him Atkins. What's the deal? Do you think he needs to lay off the carbs? (y)

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
My 3rd cousin heard from his divorced wife that some lady in the beauty parlor said she heard that Coach Johnson was going to transfer to Emory University as their head football coach.

PLEASE!

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Sems legit, post this on the WVU board and let them run with it

My 3rd cousin heard from his divorced wife that some lady in the beauty parlor said she heard that Coach Johnson was going to transfer to Emory University as their head football coach.

PLEASE!

thwgjacket

I'd be very surprised if Akins left, but not at all if Commissiong did. I wasn't surprised at all that Vad left. A friend's brother and law who works at ****'s said he talked to Vad after the Duke game and Vad publicly told him that Coach Johnson lied to him about opening up the offense and that he was transferring at the end of semester and he did. I found it odd that Vad would say that to him during the year, but that was pretty much why Vad left. Another friend has told me he overheard on a phone call when Comissioing was talking to his parents and he didn't seem happy at all with Tech.

"works at ****'s"
underwood.gif