Transfers

Buzzmaster

Georgia Tech Fan
I am good with not taking pwo who are still available.
Bigger - hopefully high quality class next year.

I really think the transfers will be under 4
Most of our players are here for an education and not really counting on the next level. So if they can fit in to this new system somewhere they will stay I believe. Just my opinion.

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
I was interested in learning more about the Saints backup QB in yesterdday's game and looked that dude up. He was a 21/22 year old freshman at BYU, according to his wiki page. Born in 1990, finished HS 2009 and started BYU in 2012.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taysom_Hill

I believe he helped BYU hand us back-to-back ***-whoopings. I could be wrong though as ive tried to forget most of 2010-2013

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
The number 1 player for the 2017 class according to 247, Jaelan Phillips, has placed his name in the transfer portal.

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
LB. I read somewhere that he is taking a medical retirement, but maybe he changed his mind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Due to concussions he retired back he's trying to make it back. He's suppose to be visiting Miami this weekend and is interested in their music program.

bos

Helluva Engineer
Miami WR Marquez Ezzard announced transfer. Was 4* WR/ATH in 2018 class. I read somewhere GT is interested.