Transfer Portal

Buzz_404

Jolly Good Fellow
On3 has us with 15 transfers coming in and 21 out. They also have us ranked 60th something in the portal, can anyone confirm this is true and tell me who we have lost and gained. I thought we only had four incoming

Killerbees

Jolly Good Fellow
On3 has us with 15 transfers coming in and 21 out. They also have us ranked 60th something in the portal, can anyone confirm this is true and tell me who we have lost and gained. I thought we only had four incoming
I believe On3 only tracks transfers for Football/Basketball.

Killerbees

Jolly Good Fellow
Looked. You posted something addressing my question? Not seeing it.
I was referring to my post of picking up 5th year seniors vs high caliber portal draft picks. It’s just not feasible for us to pick up big portal talent in our current state. Don’t get me wrong, I think we have many draft picks via high school recruiting. We just need to find some chemistry.

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
I saw the Chase Burns thing. How can other schools recruit/offer him NIL if he’s NOT in the portal? He isn’t supposed to talk to other schools either.

Now they’re breaking rules and tweeting about it?

If a graduate can get in the masters program at GT what a wonderful degree! One of the best in the nation….

rodandanga

Jolly Good Fellow
I saw the Chase Burns thing. How can other schools recruit/offer him NIL if he’s NOT in the portal? He isn’t supposed to talk to other schools either.

Now they’re breaking rules and tweeting about it?

If a graduate can get in the masters program at GT what a wonderful degree! One of the best in the nation….
My guess is that it's through back channels, HS coaches other people close to him. Or it's using current players at other schools that have a relationship with him.

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
wasn't listed on D1, but they've been busy...
1687813868388.png

Multiple season ending injuries...Beesball....