Transfer Portal: Who's Coming and Going (2022 Roster)

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
I say we spend all our recruiting time and money on defense. Then get the OLine from the portal each year. There are enough WR’s, RB’s, and QB’s for everyone.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Jamal Camp in the portal:

Tony Amerson heading out as well... RB room taking a hit.

Both 2019 recruits. Both recruited by former staff. Got caught up in staff changes. I never played for the staff that recruited me and went through another change while there. But my school was much easier than Tech lol. Thank you guys for sticking with it as long as you did and best wishes.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Ah, what could have been! When Paul was here he had two prayers:

"Please, Lord, in your infinite mercy, send me another Adrian Peterson."
And the Lord did. He sent Dedrick Mills. And Tech used a set of arcane and outdated rules to kick him out of school.

"Please, Lord, in your infinite mercy, send me another Ricky Dobbs."
And the Lord did. He sent Jordan Yates. And a combination of fan resistance and reluctant support led Paul to resign.

If Mills had stayed, Paul would still be coach, imho. And Yates would have taken over at QB and been a star.

Now he's gone. Thanks, Jordan, for all you did on Grant field to help our team. You always gave your best and many of us will miss your gritty play. Good luck wherever you end up! And good luck in the future!

JacketFan137

Banned
Ah, what could have been! When Paul was here he had two prayers:

"Please, Lord, in your infinite mercy, send me another Adrian Peterson."
And the Lord did. He sent Dedrick Mills. And Tech used a set of arcane and outdated rules to kick him out of school.

"Please, Lord, in your infinite mercy, send me another Ricky Dobbs."
And the Lord did. He sent Jordan Yates. And a combination of fan resistance and reluctant support led Paul to resign.

If Mills had stayed, Paul would still be coach, imho. And Yates would have taken over at QB and been a star.

Now he's gone. Thanks, Jordan, for all you did on Grant field to help our team. You always gave your best and many of us will miss your gritty play. Good luck wherever you end up! And good luck in the future!
idk if mills would have helped that much we had a lot of great backs that took over like benson, mason, howard, etc. RB has been our strong suit

sims running the option would have been such a nightmare for opposition