Transfer Portal: Who do we need to target this offseason?

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
My word those are double what they are in Fairfax VA which has a good public school system. Housing prices must be insane.
Forensic seems to be in Chicago's North Shore. Look up what the owner of the Phoenix Suns is doing in one of the North Shore villages. This dude has a tower crane set up on his property to build out his three lot compound on Lake Michigan. Our SIL who is from Evanston drove us by this place on Thanksgiving and there in the middle of this very high end neighborhood is this tower crane.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
So is Ishbia in the transfer portal?, and do we need to target him? 🤔
That dude can go anywhere he wants.

Seems that it veered off into teachers salaries, where these high paying teaching jobs were, the taxes necessary to pay these salaries, which led to the real estate that get charged these high tax rates.

Techster

Helluva Engineer

FYI...he's listed at 6'3 260. He's not one of those guys playing at a lower level due to size. Fill out a little bit more for P5, but that won't be an issue.

His father Chuck Smith runs one of the best defensive lineman camps in the US. NFL players go to that camp during the offseason, and college prospects go there to prep for the NFL. When you're one of the best NFL linemen to rush the QBs, that's stuff makes for good business.

bearla96

Georgia Tech Fan
Can someone post an updated list from the on3 transfer portal tracker of guys that are considering Georgia Tech? I want to see who is likely to come here. Kelly Quinlan mentioned that the staff is planning on signing 4-5 guys from the portal specifically to fill out the d line.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Can someone post an updated list from the on3 transfer portal tracker of guys that are considering Georgia Tech? I want to see who is likely to come here. Kelly Quinlan mentioned that the staff is planning on signing 4-5 guys from the portal specifically to fill out the d line.
Yes. Post these plus more cornbread recipes please (there have been a handful that I can't wait to try in this thread or elsewwhere)!? Football is important no doubt but there are many other things just as important if not even more importantner.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I came here to post this. I know his father very well. We have a VERY good chance

Man you're missing a clear opportunity to position yourself as a "broker" getting the kid to GT... for a small fee.

It's 'street agent' 101. Just drum up a twitter account, refer to the kid as your "client" and let the dollars roll in from there.

Of course, I'll take my 47% fee off the top.

Richard Nixon Corruption GIF by GIPHY News

slugboy

Staff member
In most of the portal trackers I’ve seen, they show entered, committed, and enrolled. I don’t see a list of athletes interested in a school.
You might be able to look on each athlete’s page, but that would be a ton of work

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
In most of the portal trackers I’ve seen, they show entered, committed, and enrolled. I don’t see a list of athletes interested in a school.
You might be able to look on each athlete’s page, but that would be a ton of work
Someone could also try calling each of their mothers. The mom's always have the inside scoop.