Transfer Portal: Who do we need to target this offseason?

jojatk

Helluva Engineer

Many years ago, about 25-30 years, one of my relatives was going through a divorce. His wife felt she wanted to do more things than she could (career wise) even though he was all for her doing whatever she wanted and did his best to enable anything she desired. After about two years of separation and working through the process they got to the final session in front of the judge and she took my relative aside and said she no longer wanted a divorce and she didn’t realize she had everything she wanted and would he take her back. He did. And they have lived and loved happily ever after.

Maybe Jamie feels like he has a new view on what he had at GT and the coaches want him back. I hope this works out for him as well as my relative. :love:

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Many years ago, about 25-30 years, one of my relatives was going through a divorce. His wife felt she wanted to do more things than she could (career wise) even though he was all for her doing whatever she wanted and did his best to enable anything she desired. After about two years of separation and working through the process they got to the final session in front of the judge and she took my relative aside and said she no longer wanted a divorce and she didn’t realize she had everything she wanted and would he take her back. He did. And they have lived and loved happily ever after.

Maybe Jamie feels like he has a new view on what he had at GT and the coaches want him back. I hope this works out for him as well as my relative. :love:
I’ve seen this too.

Dinner_Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Sort of seemed like a career move but he had no prior work experience to offer the future employer.
I hope he gets to get that experience next year. Anxious to see just what he can do.

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, until the portal closes in the spring all this stuff is just noise. You can’t believe a thing any player says. And you can’t think about next years team because as we sit here today none of us know who will be on it because every player can be bought until the store is closed after the spring. It’s the new normal. I’m rooting for the 11 dudes wearing GT uniforms on the field for each play. I no longer care where they played last week or where they’ll play next season. My current favorite player is Efford and I have no clue I’ll ever get to root for him again. The way he came on the scene will have some heads turning.

iopjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Yeah, until the portal closes in the spring all this stuff is just noise. You can’t believe a thing any player says. And you can’t think about next years team because as we sit here today none of us know who will be on it because every player can be bought until the store is closed after the spring. It’s the new normal. I’m rooting for the 11 dudes wearing GT uniforms on the field for each play. I no longer care where they played last week or where they’ll play next season. My current favorite player is Efford and I have no clue I’ll ever get to root for him again. The way he came on the scene will have some heads turning.

I hope GT does everything we can do to keep Efford. The factory school poachers will be coming hard after him.