Transfer Portal: Who do we need to target this offseason?

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck

tomknight

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't know if this is valid or not, but it came up after a quick google. Doesn't look quite up to date though.

slugboy

Staff member
How does our class/transfers compare to the rest of the ACC?
Miami, FSU, and Clemson are elite. UNC, NCST, VT, GT, and Stanford a little behind that.
Then Pitt, Louisville, etc.
If you aren’t Miami, FSU, or Clemson, the question is “how did I address team needs in this signing period?”.

UVA and BC did not kill it this year.

Different services give different grades. Ours are all over the place. What I can tell is
FSU, Miami, and to a lesser extent, Clemson killed it.

BC and UVA did not.

If you are an alum, you remember a few students blowing the curve on the high side—that’s Miami, FSU, and Clemson. They aced this test.

You also would remember a few students upset that they missed the deadline to drop the class. That’s UVA and BC.

Then, you have the students in the middle. We’re there. It’s not our only grade, and it’s a B+. The other grades will tell the story

Last edited:

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
Miami, FSU, and Clemson are elite. UNC, NCST, VT, GT, and Stanford a little behind that.
If you aren’t Miami, FSU, or Clemson, the question is “how did I address team needs in this signing period?”.

Different services give different grades. Ours are all over the place. What I can tell is

BC and UVA did not.

If you are an alum, you remember a few students blowing the curve on the high side—that’s Miami, FSU, and Clemson. They aced this test.

You also would remember a few students upset that they missed the deadline to drop the class. That’s me UVA and BC.

Then, you have the students in the middle. We’re there. It’s not our only grade, and it’s a B+. The other grades will tell the story
Fixed.

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck

BC and UVA did not.

You also would remember a few students upset that they missed the deadline to drop the class. That’s UVA and BC.

How is UVA and BC survive with 12 or 13 commits? Gotta imagine they’ll add more in February