Transfer Portal: Who do we need to target this offseason?

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
This tweet coming from an account called “BigOrangePunch” didn’t raise any red flags? Lol. Milroe has already announced his intentions to stay, at least for the time being.

(The tweet isn’t real for anybody who is confused or shocked)
fake, though I would be shocked if Deboer isn’t searching for a better qb to poach right now

CEB

Helluva Engineer
This tweet coming from an account called “BigOrangePunch” didn’t raise any red flags? Lol. Milroe has already announced his intentions to stay, at least for the time being.

“Respect my decision. #4 out.”
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

All I can hear:
IMG_8181.gif

Techster

Helluva Engineer

Yeah, I caught it and deleted it. Not in time for you to reply and let everyone know I got gotten! 😂

gtee91

Georgia Tech Fan
I’m thinking all this moving around is just a thing right now. Pretty soon the “grass is greener” syndrome will be shown to be just what it is… fiction. At least, I hope so.
I would love to see a true statistical analysis of what percentage of transfers really improve their long term outcome.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
I almost stayed and did a double major, but Ma Tech was going to screw me over again, so I just got a job. Apples and oranges, but you keep on lobbing them out there.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
I almost stayed and did a double major, but Ma Tech was going to screw me over again, so I just got a job. Apples and oranges, but you keep on lobbing them out there.
Not really. GT is neither easy or fun. If you graduate and can go play elsewhere that is both easier and more fun how can you blame a young man. Grad transfers are a smart decision for most players.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Not really. GT is neither easy or fun. If you graduate and can go play elsewhere that is both easier and more fun how can you blame a young man. Grad transfers are a smart decision for most players.
Who’s blaming? It’s his choice. More power to him. Still… the grass is not always greener … which is the point I was making.

Lil G

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m thinking all this moving around is just a thing right now. Pretty soon the “grass is greener” syndrome will be shown to be just what it is… fiction. At least, I hope so.
When I was around college age, all I kept hearing was travel while you can and meet as many people as possible.
If I was one of these dudes, I’d have a hard time not moving around florida and California collecting money and new experiences at each stop.
Hopefully ending up with a degree at somewhere like Tech, but would honestly want a year or two at USF or San Jose state.
Get all the transferable general ed classes knocked out while essentially vacationing for free? No brainer

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
Root, I’m becoming convinced you got reading comprehension issues.
Why comment? I was very clear that GT is hard and not fun. Do you disagree? If say do. If not what is you point of commenting regarding my response to Techster? Do you disagree with it?