Transfer Portal: Who do we need to target this offseason?

Eli

Helluva Engineer
Did they practice at all? Did they attend team and position meetings? Did they watch game film? Did they get any instruction or coaching at all? Yes, you can develop even when hurt.

Keep arguing against things I never said. You batting 1.000 against your straw man arguments.
And you’re batting .000 explaining why losing freshman who would be buried on the depth chart is a blow to our 126th ranked defense

leatherneckjacket

Helluva Engineer
Simple. If they are difference makers they will develop at their new school and I will be wrong.
They do not need to start at a 1A school for you to be wrong. They only need to have been able to help us at some point in their future, which neither of us can or most likely will ever know for certain. Again, maybe they will not develop, but then again maybe they will develop. You do not for certain, but you are acting like you do.

Last edited:

leatherneckjacket

Helluva Engineer
And you’re batting .000 explaining why losing freshman who would be buried on the depth chart is a blow to our 126th ranked defense
How do you know they would be buried next year or the year after or the year after. Are you omniscient?

Also, who are the six DL that are replacing them that you know for certain will help our program more than everyone we lost?

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Guys, our D was hot trash last year. The guys who are staying are the best ones. There will need to be a lot of back filling this winter/spring.

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
Which other arguments have I jumped into in the past few months?
I say: you are always jumping into conversations and take fixed rigid responses.
You say: No I dont
I then get butt hurt'ish and say your position is unreasonable.
You say: why are you getting so butt hurt over me stating standard obvious facts that any common idiot would understand.

I start typing in all caps and tell you to enjoy your position and that is what ignore is for. :D

leatherneckjacket

Helluva Engineer
I say: you are always jumping into conversations and take fixed rigid responses.
You say: No I dont
I then get butt hurt'ish and say your position is unreasonable.
You say: why are you getting so butt hurt over me stating standard obvious facts that any common idiot would understand.

I start typing in all caps and tell you to enjoy your position and that is what ignore is for. :D
You took me off ignore. So, what changed?