Total Team Effort!

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I think Ted gets to stay another week at least. What do y'all think?

Wow! Never saw this coming. I had hoped earlier to get a split between UNC and VT, Well, I got it.

Someone said much earlier in the year that the offense with Jordon reminded him of our first offense with Josh. I see now we can win with this guy.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
D line played a really good game. They weren't perfect, but they made some big plays. FIVE sacks! The young DLs played well. Regardless of what some believe, there is talent on the defensive front. Probably the best I can remember the DL playing in a while.

Good for Lawrence Austin. He's been the target of offenses this year, but he stepped up.

And how about MJ?!! If you can consistently get 4+ yards running the ball, it makes it REAL tough for the defense. The defense knew he was keeping the ball, but the OL and MJ made it happen.

Really nice feeling after a big win, huh? Something we haven't been able to say much the last two season.

We're going to a bowl, baby!!

I think Ted gets to stay another week at least. What do y'all think?

Wow! Never saw this coming. I had hoped earlier to get a split between UNC and VT, Well, I got it.

Someone said much earlier in the year that the offense with Jordon reminded him of our first offense with Josh. I see now we can win with this guy.
He's got to learn how to pitch and secure those snaps a little better. He should grow into the job. Great experience for him to gain today.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Here's the secret guys: midline. We really can't run it with JT, too small. We can with MJ and it works. Then it makes everything else work because they're looking for midline every time. Beautiful use of assets by CPJ.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I chuckled when the broadcaster said "big Matthew Jordan" at 6'2", 1o5. Heck, Tevin was at least 110 and nobody ever called him big. Lol.
Oddly enough, we really didn't run a lot of midline Saturday. There were a ton of QB follow plays, but not a lot of midline. I am not sure why, because I agree with you.

stpetewreck

Georgia Tech Fan
Oddly enough, we really didn't run a lot of midline Saturday. There were a ton of QB follow plays, but not a lot of midline. I am not sure why, because I agree with you.

There certainly wasn't a lot of midline with reads. One on that I felt he was allowed a chance to read it, it was slow played by the DT (so it's a give read), he kept it and it went for a loss of 4 or so. There isn't a huge need to run midline if you're actually able to consistently gain good yards between called QB Follow plays and called FB dives off of a midline look.