Top 25 maybe?

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
The committee loses credibility with each set of rankings. Auburn is 8-4 with 1 win over a ranked team (LSU who is under new management since that win) and a loss to a team 8-4 GT (with 1 win over a ranked team) beat... I'm not saying GT should be ranked but Auburn and Florida still being so high with their **** resumes is absurd. I'm hoping for some crazy **** in bowl games that wrecks the BIG and the SEC

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
The committee loses credibility with each set of rankings. Auburn is 8-4 with 1 win over a ranked team (LSU who is under new management since that win) and a loss to a team 8-4 GT (with 1 win over a ranked team) beat... I'm not saying GT should be ranked but Auburn and Florida still being so high with their **** resumes is absurd. I'm hoping for some crazy **** in bowl games that wrecks the BIG and the SEC
And everyone of our losses have been to a team that was ranked at some point this season, there are other teams like this too, but Iowa even over us?

LibertyTurns

Banned
lol Tennessee still ranked after losing to Vandy. Quality win for us right?!
Our win obviously wasn't as impressive as their loss. Another point is our win was at home and their loss was on the road. Much harder to win in that hostile Vandy stadium as anyone can see given Old Piss (the best 7 loss team in the nation) & UT's struggles there.