Top 25 maybe?

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
According to my count, 10 teams lost this week. May have miss counted over three days of FB. Interesting how this shakes out. I can't envision any SEC team being ranked outside of Bama. Of course a 7 loss Ol Miss will probably sneak in. Can we get some votes or even sneak in?

flounder

Jolly Good Fellow
I doubt it. Too many 2 and 3 loss teams ahead of us. If they went by how teams are playing at this moment, though, we should definitely be ranked. This is a completely different team than earlier in the season.

If we win the bowl game, I think we may sneak in.

Jmonty71

Banned
When it comes down to it, we're in the ACC. If UGA would of won, you can bet your sweet azz that they would of been ranked. However; ESPN isn't financially tied to the ACC, like they are to the SEC, so it's doubtful. Personally, I think we play better when we feel like we have something to prove, so I am fine seeing us ranked, as a 9 win team. After the season is over. If we win 9 games, I'd say we'd be ranked around 19.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
When it comes down to it, we're in the ACC. If UGA would of won, you can bet your sweet azz that they would of been ranked. However; ESPN isn't financially tied to the ACC, like they are to the SEC, so it's doubtful. Personally, I think we play better when we feel like we have something to prove, so I am fine seeing us ranked, as a 9 win team. After the season is over. If we win 9 games, I'd say we'd be ranked around 19.
I agree.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Never use uppercase letters to describe that place in Athens, Georgia. The proper spelling is uga, or, if you wish to honor the state, u(sic)GA.

jrgray

Georgia Tech Fan
Doubt we will make top 25 since we didn't receive many votes (if any) last week and uGA sucks this year.

slugboy

Staff member
I'd be surprised. We may be getting votes this week, but that's all I'd expect.

Computer polls like Sagarin have us around 45. In human polls, we have a bigger hill to climb.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
CFBPO just released. Pitt ranked 25 and a bunch of SEC teams with equal or worse records ahead of them. Hmmmmm!

Well, to be fair Pitt beat two teams playing their conference championship games, including a top 4 team. The others didn't do that.