Tickets for Georgia game available

Sold out with only offering to Tharpe fund and season ticket holders? May look like a real home game this year
I WISH. There are too many Tech fans who sell their tickets to mutts, and too many other ways for them to get tickets. If their stupid fans were willing to pay $1000 + for the ND game, they will pay anything. I wish that no Tech fans would sell their tickets, but if they do, at least get big bucks for them.

Lawyer mark

Jolly Good Fellow
Honestly I am part of the problem. Due to being cheap, I am only going to one game this year. Bringing my dad and almost 4 year old to see unc game but couldn't bite the bullet and pay for season tickets. I wish there were truly cheap seats like the $99 deal a few years back. I would do that. Too many expensive hobbies

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Honestly I am part of the problem. Due to being cheap, I am only going to one game this year. Bringing my dad and almost 4 year old to see unc game but couldn't bite the bullet and pay for season tickets. I wish there were truly cheap seats like the $99 deal a few years back. I would do that. Too many expensive hobbies

$99 for the season is a killer to revenue. That's less than $20 a game. You could get them for $300 this year, which included the TN game. That's a pretty damn good deal for season tix. Can always get them cheaper the day of though, but still best to support the program.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
BTW, I get not having the money to swing it. I just don't get the "couldn't get tickets" argument.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
$99 for the season is a killer to revenue. That's less than $20 a game. You could get them for $300 this year, which included the TN game. That's a pretty damn good deal for season tix. Can always get them cheaper the day of though, but still best to support the program.

When they had those tickets available it was for the top few rows in the North End Zone. I think they thought it would make the minimum price look good and that they are probably the last seats in the stadium to be purchased otherwise.

Lawyer mark

Jolly Good Fellow
That was my thought about the last seats to sell. Also, I would show up and buy a coke and hot dog... maybe next year I won't take too many fishing trips and get tickets...