Tickets for Georgia game available

As a season ticket holder, I received an email today informing me that I can purchase additional single game tickets for the Georgia game. I don't need any more, but if anyone here would like some (no indication of how many), I will be happy to order them for you. The sale of these tickets begins Monday (9/18) at 10AM, and they will probably go fast, so let me know if you want some.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
As a season ticket holder, I received an email today informing me that I can purchase additional single game tickets for the Georgia game. I don't need any more, but if anyone here would like some (no indication of how many), I will be happy to order them for you. The sale of these tickets begins Monday (9/18) at 10AM, and they will probably go fast, so let me know if you want some.

What's face value?

GT_05

Helluva Engineer

I received this email too. My first thought: How many of these tickets end up being resold to UGA fans? I've seen aerial photographs of GT vs UGAg games in the past and there was way too much red in BDS. I was embarrassed for Notre Dame fans last week. Personally, I would run one of these tickets through a shredder before I sold one to a UGA fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received this email too. My first thought: How many of these tickets end up being resold to UGA fans? I've seen aerial photographs of GT vs UGAg games in the past and there was way too much red in BDS. I was embarrassed for Notre Dame fans last week. Personally, I would run one of these tickets through a shredder before I sold one to a UGA fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I totally agree. That's why I am mentioning it on here. I assume that we are all Tech fans and would not resell to a mutt. I know I would never sell to one. I agree about the Notre Dame fans last week. I was stunned that so many of their so-called fans gave up their tickets to fans of any opponent. I hope they figure out a way to prevent that from ever happening again.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I totally agree. That's why I am mentioning it on here. I assume that we are all Tech fans and would not resell to a mutt. I know I would never sell to one. I agree about the Notre Dame fans last week. I was stunned that so many of their so-called fans gave up their tickets to fans of any opponent. I hope they figure out a way to prevent that from ever happening again.
Yeah a real Georgia Tech fan would not sell his ticket-tickets to Dwag fans.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Yeah a real Georgia Tech fan would not sell his ticket-tickets to Dwag fans.

I appreciate your enthusiasm as a GT supporter. We have some close relationships in our family. In my case I have two brothers-in-law and two sisters-in-law that are UGA grads. My daughter and I are GT grads and one son-in-law is a sidewalk GT fan. We occasionally go to games together and pull for our respective team. One brother-in-law has taken me to two GT-UGA games and I plan to return the favor this year by getting him a ticket at BDS. There is a line where this hate does not cross.

I appreciate your enthusiasm as a GT supporter. We have some close relationships in our family. In my case I have two brothers-in-law and two sisters-in-law that are UGA grads. My daughter and I are GT grads and one son-in-law is a sidewalk GT fan. We occasionally go to games together and pull for our respective team. One brother-in-law has taken me to two GT-UGA games and I plan to return the favor this year by getting him a ticket at BDS. There is a line where this hate does not cross.
I have let a Georgia fan friend attend some of the games in Atlanta, but always under the stipulation that he not wear anything red. He has agreed to that every time, and he pretty much keeps his cheering to himself out of respect for our friendship. He will not, however, be attending with me this year.

JKMSJ

Jolly Good Fellow
I understand what you are saying and I don't think it makes you a bad fan for getting a ticket for a dwag family member. For me personally it is embarrassing how much red is in BDS for this game and it's not going to change until OUR fans quit selling there tickets. For this reason I will not do anything to help get a dwag fan tickets for this game.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
To be fair, a good many of our ST holders are either dwags (especially in odd years) and ticket brokers that sell the tickets to all the games in the secondary market.

To the GTAA, the money spends the same.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
It's interesting that they don't show pricing, but request that you use your ONE TIME use code to find the price. I sent an email requesting pricing information. Guess I won't see a response until sometime next week.

It's interesting that they don't show pricing, but request that you use your ONE TIME use code to find the price. I sent an email requesting pricing information. Guess I won't see a response until sometime next week.
I would imagine it is what is on the tickets we already have ($110.00). The code is probably just to verify our qualification to purchase.

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
I've been a season ticket holder for 3 years. Just about every Tech game I've been to in those 3 years, there is at least one idiot dwag fan wearing a stupid dwag shirt or dwag hat. I saw two guys with uga shirts on last week at the Jax State game. Why do they do that? If I lived in Athens I would never go to a uga game wearing my GT gear unless it's COFH. Sorry this is a little off topic. Is it too early to hate?

jacobchbe

Jolly Good Fellow
I've been a season ticket holder for 3 years. Just about every Tech game I've been to in those 3 years, there is at least one idiot dwag fan wearing a stupid dwag shirt or dwag hat. I saw two guys with uga shirts on last week at the Jax State game. Why do they do that? If I lived in Athens I would never go to a uga game wearing my GT gear unless it's COFH. Sorry this is a little off topic. Is it too early to hate?

Why are you trying to rationalize the actions of low IQ white trash?

stech81

Helluva Engineer
It is NEVER too early to hate.
Yes

To+Hell+With+Georgia.jpg

THWG

Helluva Engineer
I hate them 366 days a year, 8 days a week, and 25 hours a day.