The World's Largest Cocktail Party Georgia vs Florida

northgajacket

Banned
zaV5Z_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg

I think this image best sums up Florida right now.

northgajacket

Banned
Still not sold on Fromm. He hasn't had a game where his throwing game has mattered thanks to the domination by the running game. Their defense is good, but they have some weaknesses on the backend.

Their supposed tough defense gave up 28 against a one win team.

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
Their supposed tough defense gave up 28 against a one win team.
Mizzou is gonna have a third win by the end of the night lol. They've scored 30+ in half their games so its not like they have a bad offense. Not saying uga should have held them to less (they should have) but they have held everyone but two teams (mizzou and ND) to less than or equal to two scores

northgajacket

Banned
Mizzou is gonna have a third win by the end of the night lol. They've scored 30+ in half their games so its not like they have a bad offense. Not saying uga should have held them to less (they should have) but they have held everyone but two teams (mizzou and ND) to less than or equal to two scores

Great defense should hold down a decent offense. All the teams they held to two scores are a joke.
Mizzou's two wins are against Missouri State and Idaho. That is like a sixth grader beating up third graders then claiming to be tough.

Last edited:

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Jim McElwain has been fired for the craziness that is losing 7-42 to his SEC rival, having a statistically worse offense than Muschamp when he was hired to revitalize the offense, and all the stuff about the allegedly made up death threats he said he and his family were receiving. what a mess

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Jim McElwain has been fired for the craziness that is losing 7-42 to his SEC rival, having a statistically worse offense than Muschamp when he was hired to revitalize the offense, and all the stuff about the allegedly made up death threats he said he and his family were receiving. what a mess
It's going to be a tough time to get a top shelf head football coach with Tennessee,Florida and other schools looking for a new head coach. I think if I were Tennessee I would probably gamble on keeping Butch Jones one more season and having a less crowded market for head coaches in December 2018.

northgajacket

Banned
It's going to be a tough time to get a top shelf head football coach with Tennessee,Florida and other schools looking for a new head coach. I think if I were Tennessee I would probably gamble on keeping Butch Jones one more season and having a less crowded market for head coaches in December 2018.

Problem is you can't predict the future when it comes to the coaching carousel.