The Toothpaste Thread | cousins may fight, but the Yellow Jacket family sticks together

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
You wanna step down and appoint me admin, in your brief absence? I promise not to make any drastic changes....

Evil Smile GIF
**** that. It'll be non stop terrible ice cream.

leatherneckjacket

Helluva Engineer
I think GT fans are irrationally exuberant about things they wish to be true and excessively negative towards anything that remotely challenges those beliefs. But is that much different than other fan bases? Probably not, but then again those fan bases are not bunch self righteous blowhards who think they are the smartest people on the planet.

Tech fans also tend to think that their intelligence in their professional life means that can speak intelligently in other areas (like sports) when it does not relate at all.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I think GT fans are irrationally exuberant about things they wish to be true and excessively negative towards anything that remotely challenges those beliefs. But is that much different than other fan bases? Probably not, but then again those fan bases are not bunch self righteous blowhards and who think they are the smartest people on the planet.
Fixed it for you.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I think GT fans are irrationally exuberant about things they wish to be true and excessively negative towards anything that remotely challenges those beliefs. But is that much different than other fan bases? Probably not, but then again those fan bases are not bunch self righteous blowhards who think they are the smartest people on the planet.

Tech fans also tend to think that their intelligence in their professional life means that can speak intelligently in other areas (like sports) when it does not relate at all.
Well people who think they know everything, are annoying to those of us who do.

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer

When the crazy realignment stuff was in full swing the only fanbase that wanted to convince the others that no one would want us was us. I may have missed someone else but I doubt it. I waded through a lot of BS at the time.

The schools that were threatened that they might get left out (Oregon State, Wake, fill in the blank) would admit they might be in trouble. GT fans were actively selling that we should be left out. It was amazing to watch.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
This man speaks the truth!

Well people who think they know everything, are annoying to those of us who do.
Another truth speaker!

This board is ****ing awesome!