Film Room The Summer Push QB Runs Spring Game

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Taquan reminds me a lot of Synjyn Days and Mikell Lands-Davis. Just REALLY good athletes that could play well at multiple positions and it's kind of a blessing and a curse. They played wherever they were needed, but never got to play a position long enough to master it. Though you could say Synjyn became a revaltion at BB his SR year, had we not had some attrition at BB we would have never known his abilities there.

Hopefully Taquan can find a permanent home for his talents.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
This year even if he doesn't start he will play a lot since we will be way ahead in most games. Because of that experience when Jordan gets dinged in the natty, he will be able to come in to lead the game winning drive. That's my dream and I am sticking to it.

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Longestday...what is your analysis on this film? Keeping in mind each QBs knowledge and skills have increased greatly since spring.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I have a run down above on the spring game.

TQ still had the edge at the scrimmage. LJ is snapping at his heals. Jones is dynamic, but needs more system and knowledge of when to be dynamic. I was rooting for MJ, but his mesh has not improved and he has missed a lot of practice.

LJ would have to make a jump above TQM as I think TQM gets nod in a tie.