The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
This one looks new.
Screenshot_20190619-002324_Chrome.jpg

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
I have a champion GT baseball T-shirt from 2005 that is just now getting a little rough around the collar, and maybe a little discolored under the pits according to my wife and thanks to my deodorant. Champion shirts have always been pretty strong. I’d love to get more adidas stuff but, as it has been well documented, it’s hard to know what size to get. I’ve ordered multiple adidas T-shirts online that are 1-2 sizes off, and it’s usually the neck or length that sucks. Cotton always seems more predictable than the dri fit

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I have a champion GT baseball T-shirt from 2005 that is just now getting a little rough around the collar, and maybe a little discolored under the pits according to my wife and thanks to my deodorant. Champion shirts have always been pretty strong. I’d love to get more adidas stuff but, as it has been well documented, it’s hard to know what size to get. I’ve ordered multiple adidas T-shirts online that are 1-2 sizes off, and it’s usually the neck or length that sucks. Cotton always seems more predictable than the dri fit

I agree. Dri fit or performance wear always is a guessing game. I'm anywhere from a Large to a XXL. Normal cotton shirts I'm an XL with a little stretch. The XXLs are a tent on me. Usually its tight across the shoulder for me. But man this Adidas stuff has been extremely disappointing from a consistent quality standpoint. If you have any extra weight on you, you might as well looks elsewhere. They seem to all be made slimfit or athletic fit. I'm a normal man. I'm shaped like a box. My waste is as wide as my shoulders lol

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
Yeah I think the season ticket holder shirts all have people a little gun shy too. I normally wear a large but I went with an xl thinking it may shrink. The neck was just really big on it. But then I’ve been to the adidas store and tried on large shirts and they look like crop tops. I’m thinking maybe just go with the polo and it’s a safer bet. Unless of course you wanna go skins and just paint your upper body gold. That works too. Nobody will judge you right?

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
So I went to the Adidas store in Woodstock tonight. I walked in saying, " looks like they haven't added any GT stuff". Then I look to the left at the checkout counter and found Kyle Cerge-Henderson checking out!

I said, "well that's a lot of GT!!!".

We exchanged a few words and ended with a Go Jackets!

Still no Tech merchandise, but I'll take running into a player any day!

Milwaukee

Banned
Lol, they can produce this and have it out, but not something everyone wants. Serious question, who is the merchandiser they have assigned to the gt account? How can you look at this and then the T hat and say, nah nobody will want the T, but we’ll sell the heck out of this one

Hahaha makes us wonder doesn't it.