The National Championship Game

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Bama dominated in first half...outplayed and out coached. If they don't take more than a 4 man rush in the 2nd half they will lose going away.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Bama should with to the Triple Option. Maybe they could hire a CPJ disciple and get something going offensively....

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
This is the typical SEC snooze fest. Does anyone believe these are actually the two best teams in the country? LSU/Bama was responsible for giving us the playoffs. Hopefully this crap will give us an 8 team playoff.

I hate to say this but one of these two is the best team in the country. And it ain't who we want it to be.

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
This is like every Miami game this year. You know the other team is better, but everyone that plays them chokes. What is Bama doing? Mental mistakes, hands on their hips, not covering receivers...they are lucky UGA receivers are so clumsy and have dropped several.

I have yet to see a good football game this year...of good football, that is. If these are the 2 best teams, we need to go back to the drawing board.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
This is like every Miami game this year. You know the other team is better, but everyone that plays them chokes. What is Bama doing? Mental mistakes, hands on their hips, not covering receivers...they are lucky UGA receivers are so clumsy and have dropped several.

I have yet to see a good football game this year...of good football, that is. If these are the 2 best teams, we need to go back to the drawing board.
However I think both these teams would have pounded UCF........................................................................just sayin';)

Jacketman1

Ramblin' Wreck

You should've watched UCF vs. Memphis or UCF vs. USF. Those were the best games of the year.