The Most important question I feel is already answered.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
For the same reason all the CPJ haters want to run the same offense as everybody else? I mean, who wants to be unique? Everyone else wears blue and runs a RPO from the shotgun, right? That must be the thing to do since everyone else is doing it. Who wants to have a signature (uniform, offense, tradition, etc.) that no other team in the country has? Especially one that works? Never mind; we will be assimilated.
Being unique has nothing to do with it, it’s what the players and recruits like. The same goes for posters who want to get rid of the Spread Option because it’s been made obvious with tons of evidence that 17-18 year old Kids we recruit aren’t the biggest fans of it. At the end of the day it all falls back to recruiting, Georgia Tech already faces enough issues because of the Academic Requirements, and lack of Funding from the hill. Georgia Tech can not afford to handicap itself anymore than the Athletic Department already does. If wearing a different unifrom color, or running a different type of offense allows Georgia Tech to improve it’s recruiting you should support it. I’m not saying it’s a 100% proven fact that it does, and I also realize this history and tradition that the White and Gold unifroms bring. But if Tech wants to mix it up, they should be able to, the players deserve to wear what they think looks good, and what they can take pride in. I love the Gold Helmet, White Jersey, Gold Pants look but let’s let the guys have some fun every once in awhile.