The Most important question I feel is already answered.

Are all the comments on what I wear when I sleep really "The Most important question I feel is already answered"? For one thing, it hasn't been answered, nor will I answer it, but REALLY ??? Give me a break. :playful::playful::playful:

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Seriously the least of my worries, every Unifrom adidas has put us in has looked amazing. Would love all blue, and maybe a Gold at home every once in awhile, but seriously loved the Unis this season. Excited about what we wear in the bowl game.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, all blue really screams out GEORGIA TECH. NOT !!!!! And the blue pants looked like :poop:
145CB2CB-CF61-4945-98CC-774916EDF1F1.gif

Sorry you think so, but Georgia Tech has never been the blue and white or the blue and gold or just blue .... it has ALWAYS been WHITE AND GOLD !!! We are unique in the country with our white and gold or all white uniforms with gold trim, whereas there are probably 50 other schools with blue as their dominant color. Why would anyone want to look like any of them?

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Sorry you think so, but Georgia Tech has never been the blue and white or the blue and gold or just blue .... it has ALWAYS been WHITE AND GOLD !!! We are unique in the country with our white and gold or all white uniforms with gold trim, whereas there are probably 50 other schools with blue as their dominant color. Why would anyone want to look like any of them?
My short and only explanation, then Players and recruits love it.
I also hope you realize I was Joking with the GIF

AlphaBuzz

Georgia Tech Fan

For the same reason all the CPJ haters want to run the same offense as everybody else? I mean, who wants to be unique? Everyone else wears blue and runs a RPO from the shotgun, right? That must be the thing to do since everyone else is doing it. Who wants to have a signature (uniform, offense, tradition, etc.) that no other team in the country has? Especially one that works? Never mind; we will be assimilated.