The missing 2019 UCF game

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

Jacoooooob

Jolly Good Fellow
Good luck to your team on Saturday!
Say what you want, UCF beat a Navy team that ran the triple better than us that year. I'm a TECH fan, but I'm also realistic, this week will be a big test for us, given its the first team that was bale to actually gameplay for us and our personnel, Im excited to see how Jeff Sims responds to there defense blitzes, and what kind of game Tre Swilling has (god forbid he plays).

Deleted member 2897

Say what you want, UCF beat a Navy team that ran the triple better than us that year. I'm a TECH fan, but I'm also realistic, this week will be a big test for us, given its the first team that was bale to actually gameplay for us and our personnel, Im excited to see how Jeff Sims responds to there defense blitzes, and what kind of game Tre Swilling has (god forbid he plays).

Blah blah blah. You’re not fooling anybody.

Jacoooooob

Jolly Good Fellow
Yeah, we’re being trolled by some UCF kid that doesn’t live in Orlando for sure and is too young to know what happened 3 years ago. Over under on age is 15.
Actually I live near Orlando, been going to TECH games ever since the 2009 ACC championship game in Tampa. I know darn well what happened because I had family 20 minutes from UCF’s campus who lost 3 cars and a roof due to flooding, so please think about what you say, because you never know how it affects someone

LibertyTurns

Banned
Actually I live near Orlando, been going to TECH games ever since the 2009 ACC championship game in Tampa. I know darn well what happened because I had family 20 minutes from UCF’s campus who lost 3 cars and a roof due to flooding, so please think about what you say, because you never know how it affects someone
If you live near Orlando like several us do & you’re a GT fan over 15yo you’d very well damn know what happened in 2017 with Irma as well as the GT-UCF game. You don‘t so you’re either very young and/or not a GT fan, probably both. The jig’s up actually it was up way earlier, you contradicted yourself way early on. You also do a poor job of masking your allegiances. Again, just more signals you’re young. Have a nice night kiddo.

Deleted member 2897

Look man, I am sorry we butted heads on our opinions, but that isn't something I would make up

That’s not what I’m talking about and you know it. We also didn’t butt heads. Learn how to calm down and have a little decency on other teams’ sites.

gtmike

Georgia Tech Fan
Uga fans are awful but UCF fans are their own particular breed of stupid. Ugas are pretty straightforward in their idiocy whereas UCF kids think they're the smartest in the room for some bizarre reason...never understood why. Someone around me was looking at grad school and said they picked UCF over UF. I asked why and they said they don't have to take the GRE. Another one wouldn't reveal their GPA because they "don't believe in grades." They're pretty much all like shades of those examples and this guy.

And they all claim Tech cancelled the game as well. Very special group.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Saying they ducked it is indeed a little bit of trolling as they didn’t set out to duck it. The AD explained it all. It was 130mph into the Keys. They thought they were going to get slammed so they let everyone go and didn’t make any contingencies if the storm wasn’t as bad. And that’s what happened. They could have played here, in another stadium, or other options. But the AD said they didn’t think they could get prepared enough to play us. The PR side of it was terrible, because campus was open all week, they were practicing and posting pictures, and so on. They should have sucked it up and just played. You can absolutely play a game missing. 2-3 days of practice for some of the players. It’s not ideal, but you can do it.
This. Never attribute to conspiracy what is better explained by incompetence.