The Miracle on Techwood turns seven years old on Monday. Let’s discuss that magical night.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
I’m just glad that the players/coaches/fans of the 2015 team have that moment to hold onto. Even if we had won 7 games that year, that play would have still been the top moment. Really glad the seniors on that team had something so monumental to be proud of that season.

IM79

Jolly Good Fellow
I've always thought that game was beginning of the end for Jimbo. They were never the same.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Even Crazier besides that game, some considered that year a bad year for tech/ cpj.
7 win seasons now seem incredibly good

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
Even Crazier besides that game, some considered that year a bad year for tech/ cpj.
2003 was with Gailey as Head Coach, unless someone changed the subject without my knowledge. Ok, I'm back on script. The 2015 game was another regular season FSU loss to Tech, with 2020 being the last.

Last edited:

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
That was a bad year. We’d be in a bowl in 2015 had injuries not killed us. What we are in now is horrible. Don’t let this stretch lower your standard. Tech SHOULD be contending in the ACC. I don’t want us to be with the big boys but I’d like us to be around the 6-10 win mark year in and year out. It’s gonna take time but with the right coach we can get back there.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I was at that game. The FG was about at the same spot the Pitt kicker had made one on us. I was prepared for a similar result. That was one of those moments people will talk about for many years.