The cold hard facts of GT Offense, Defense, Head Coaches

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I think it would be shortsighted and foolish to assume based on one miserable year that Miami, VT, Virginia or Duke are down for the count. Those are good programs with good coaches and at least two of the four will not put up with mediocre records. Let's not log any wins just yet.

In North Carolina, UNC and NC State fans refer to Duke as The New Jersey State University of Durham.

You conveniently didn't answer the question. Your post stated "If we’re gonna say O’Leary was nothing without Fridge let’s talk about how crappy of a Coach Johnson was without Gailey’s players."

So again, I ask you, what Gailey players were on the 2014 team? Because crappy coaches don't win Orange Bowls by blowing out top 10 SEC teams....

2014 is immaterial to where we are now ,and you know whose fault that is

None other than CPJ, after all his good seasons (08-09-14), he failed miserably at recruiting and maintaining any potential momentum the Program might have had

CPJ failed to recruit worth a darn, he failed to hire good assts worth a darn, and he failed to lead this program worth a darn, we had a an OC that was paid like a HC for 11 yrs, and now we're gonna pay for it due to the depleted roster he leaves behind

ONE Juanyeh at DB doesn't mean CPJ is leaving a loaded roster

If CPJ were really as great as you fanboyz make him out to be he would be leaving Coach G the same kind of roster that he inherited from Chan

But he's not, despite the fact he's had 11 yrs to figure out GT & P5 recruiting

It is really sad that so many of the CPJ fanboyz have such low standards for GT FB

Animal02

Banned

None other than CPJ, after all his good seasons (08-09-14), he failed miserably at recruiting and maintaining any potential momentum the Program might have had

CPJ failed to recruit worth a darn, he failed to hire good assts worth a darn, and he failed to lead this program worth a darn, we had a an OC that was paid like a HC for 11 yrs, and now we're gonna pay for it due to the depleted roster he leaves behind

If CPJ were really as great as you fanboyz make him out to be he would be leaving Coach G the same kind of roster that he inherited from Chan

It is really sad that so many of the CPJ fanboyz have such low standards for GT FB
It is really sad that CPJ haters are blind to reality.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer

Sheesh, what are you? Still in grade school? Fanboyz? Really? REALLY??????? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member

I'd like to take a moment to thank you. You've now successfully identified yourself as a troll. It makes it easier knowing that nothing you post should be taken seriously...

I'd like to take a moment to thank you. You've now successfully identified yourself as a troll. It makes it easier knowing that nothing you post should be taken seriously...

Explain why CPJ didn't recruit better after 11-3 in 2014?

Explain why CPJ didn't recruit better after 20 wins in 2 yrs in 08-09?

Explain why CPJ has such a poor record at hiring Asst coaches?

Attacking folks as trolls when legit questions are being asked is a coward's way out, either talk CFB or step aside and be quiet

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Explain why CPJ didn't recruit better after 11-3 in 2014?

Explain why CPJ didn't recruit better after 20 wins in 2 yrs in 08-09?

Explain why CPJ has such a poor record at hiring Asst coaches?

Attacking folks as trolls when legit questions are being asked is a coward's way out, either talk CFB or step aside and be quiet

What's your endgame? Are you trying to get CPJ fired? It's clear you're trolling. I'd just own up to it...

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member

Techster

Helluva Engineer
All I know is I want to see CPJ's offense in the NFL. I would venture to guess he'd pass more by virtue of the fact that NFL teams get to spend more time practicing and watching film. I know he wouldn't go the Chip Kelley route and completely revamp what got him to the NFL. If you want to see "money ball" applied to the NFL, CPJ's flex option is the ultimate "money ball" offense to do it with.

I seriously want to see NFL DCs flail in the wind like college coaches have been doing for decades.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Please name the RS-Jr's and Srs from that class, that are also difference makers on the field

This may be the single, most ridiculous post EVAH!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't think there were players in the '15 signing class that were difference makers then you need to go find a brain somewhere cause you know less than zero about collegiate football.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Well, some of those old regional biases do tend to hang around. And even might be justified in this case.
People who currently live in the Tar Heel state can best address this but when I lived there back in the 1980s, UNC fans hated I mean just hated NC State for some reason. I saw a bumper sticker once that said:

"Duke is puke and
Wake is fake but
the team I hate is
NCSTATE "

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
This may be the single, most ridiculous post EVAH!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't think there were players in the '15 signing class that were difference makers then you need to go find a brain somewhere cause you know less than zero about collegiate football.

Maybe he is confused with the 2013 class. That one was pretty messed up for some reason. We did not get a whole lot of players out of that class which as I seem to recall was ranked somewhere in the 80s well below our usual rankings in the 40s and 50s under Coach Johnson.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Maybe he is confused with the 2013 class. That one was pretty messed up for some reason. We did not get a whole lot of players out of that class which as I seem to recall was ranked somewhere in the 80s well below our usual rankings in the 40s and 50s under Coach Johnson.
Very small class of only 14 I think but did have Shamire DeVine, Ricky Jeune, Darin Commissiong, and Harrison Bulker.

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
Very small class of only 14 I think but did have Shamire DeVine, Ricky Jeune, Darin Commissiong, and Harrison Bulker.
HaHaHa

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Frobcain%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F07%2FHulk.jpeg