The 1985 Fog Bowl -- complete game

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
My goodness, listen to how much less annoying announcers used to be.

Also not a fan of uniforms with more than incidental non-gold/white, but I love those pants. Can we get that color? On all the teams? Like even the swim team.

Animal02

Banned
Plus that section of the stadium was in really bad shape....bordering on unsafe if I remember correctly. It was never full and seldom even occupied except when we played Auburn, Tennessee or the dwags.
I think that was an excuse. I have seen the same excuse used many times over the years to tear down historic structures. Yes, the seats were bad......the middle of the shoe was a long way from the back of the end zone. I would have liked to seem them keep the historic outside wall and build inside. I think they have lost a lot of the historic feeling of the stadium over the years.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
I think that was an excuse. I have seen the same excuse used many times over the years to tear down historic structures. Yes, the seats were bad......the middle of the shoe was a long way from the back of the end zone. I would have liked to seem them keep the historic outside wall and build inside. I think they have lost a lot of the historic feeling of the stadium over the years.
Yes, that south facade was a good look, but I had been told that it would be less expensive to tear down than repair.