THANKS!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
View attachment 598 The boy and I are in the Bahamas celebrating my bday and Thanksgiving.
We are also representing the GT and getting results :)
Our scuba boat had 7 Tech fans (out of 40 people) from all over the US busting THWG several times.. (must've been the rum punch they were giving away )..:)
I know the Bohemian captain and his first Mate know the rhyme well!!
Not one mutt around :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING CREW!

I have learned a lot since joining the forum and I look forward to being educated more in the coming months!
Happy birthday! #THWG

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I have enjoyed being with all of you & look forward to celebrating our team's future successes' with many years of "Go Jackets - Sting 'em" and "What's the Good Word?"
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Yellow Jacket family.
#THWG

GPD

Jolly Good Fellow
Couldn't agree more.. Thank you to Eric and the other leaders of the site...you do a great job here.
Also Happy Thanksgiving and thank you to all the folks her that take time to share their input on all things GT :)
And all you parents that contribute, thank you for that and for being part of the GT family!

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
GPD you said it well. Thanks Eric, John, Cuse and Boomer for all that you do here! Living a 1000 miles from the Big A sucks because it is rare that I get to a game. Everyone on this site brings the game to those Jackets far away from Georgia, and I am thankful for that. This is probably the best college sports site in the country! I cannot think of how it could be improved. Everyone have a great Thanksgiving and an even better Saturday after. THWG!!

GT22

Georgia Tech Fan
Very thankful for all the hard work you guys put in to make this site outstanding! Living in NC, this has been a lifeline to support my GT habit. Wishing all you guys and your families a safe Thanksgiving! Hope to see y'all in Charlotte!

Cheesehead Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I have been posting and reading for a while now and it is fun to connect with other Tech fans in this way. I appreciate the tone most of all. Kidding most always seems to be good natured and not out of bounds . It's a tribute to the administrators and participants alike. Let's all pat ourselves on the back ! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone and
THWG !

Cheesehead Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Very thankful for all the hard work you guys put in to make this site outstanding! Living in NC, this has been a lifeline to support my GT habit. Wishing all you guys and your families a safe Thanksgiving! Hope to see y'all in Charlotte!
I feel the same way. Gives me a break from Badgers and Packers.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm thankful that my Dad raised me in a Tech house. Go Jackets! Sting some bulldog on Saturday.

I'm also thankful that we have this site to enjoy the knowledge and opinions of other Tech fans.