THANKS!

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, just wanted to say THANK YOU to Eric, my fellow posters here, and everyone else who makes this site what it is. This is without a doubt the best GT forum on the internet.

If any players are reading, thank you for such an amazing season!
TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!!!!!!!!!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, just wanted to say THANK YOU to Eric, my fellow posters here, and everyone else who makes this site what it is. This is without a doubt the best GT forum on the internet.

If any players are reading, thank you for such an amazing season!
TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!!!!!!!!!

Haha...I was totally going to brown nose and start one of these threads...thanks for doing it for me! :)

Just wanted to add this: As fun as this season has been following the team on a potentially special season, it's made better by sharing it with fellow GT fans. So thanks to the guys who put the site together (John & Eric...forgive me if I'm leaving anyone out) for giving us an avenue to share with fellow Jackets, and thanks to everyone who posts here because having a "community" of GT fans has made GT athletics even more enjoyable.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'm just waiting for someone to come out with a "I hate Eric" thread just rippin' him. :p

Of course I'm kidding. Y'all do a great job all year long. I'll leave the hatin' to his ... Rivals. :angelic:

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
Yea, thanks to all who make this site happen.
Note only best forums - but also awesome gameday , practice, recruiting coverage and game photos are awesome.
Plus it nice knowing I'm the best looking member........thanks.
As Tina Turner would say "Simply the best"

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
There is too much love in this thread during hate week!! I will kumbaya and feed the warm fuzzies all you want at about 5 PM Saturday if we win and 5 PM Monday if we lose (I need 48 hours of silence after losing to UGA.) Let's focus on hate!

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I want to add my thinks here as well. It's refreshing to post at a Tech sports website that doesn't have every thread disintegrate into name calling after 5 - 6 posts. You can learn some stuff here too!

Keep up the good work, guys!

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
20141126_195651.jpg
The boy and I are in the Bahamas celebrating my bday and Thanksgiving.
We are also representing the GT and getting results :)
Our scuba boat had 7 Tech fans (out of 40 people) from all over the US busting THWG several times.. (must've been the rum punch they were giving away )..:)
I know the Bohemian captain and his first Mate know the rhyme well!!
Not one mutt around :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING CREW!

I have learned a lot since joining the forum and I look forward to being educated more in the coming months!

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
You and your boy do the most fun cool things together!! (y):):cool:

A huge thanks from me too to Eric, John, Cuse and Boomer for all the hard work they put in here, behind the scenes, reporting, photographing, uploading interviews and everything else they do. All of us really appreciate it! :love:

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
You and your boy do the most fun cool things together!! (y):):cool:

A huge thanks from me too to Eric, John, Cuse and Boomer for all the hard work they put in here, behind the scenes, reporting, photographing, uploading interviews and everything else they do. All of us really appreciate it! :love:

I do what I can for this boy :)
He keeps life interesting to say the least...
We are planning to be in Charlotte and also.
HOPE to be home before toe meets leather in Athens
If not my game day app will be rollin!

I wonder when the guys listed above sleep....
Great work!