Senior Appreciation Thank you TaQuon

DallasBuzzFan

Georgia Tech Fan
He's a good kid too. He is good friends with one of my daughters. That being said, it blows my mind at some of the stuff people send to these kids on a daily basis and attacking them. He screenshots some of the stuff and sends to her. You have a kid out there giving it every thing that they have on every single play of practice and games and this is what in most cases ADULTS do to them. He knows it just comes with the position while playing at a major college football program, but I see some of that stuff and it disgust me.

Thank you TQM and EVERY other kid that decides to put in the work for the White and Gold

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
What I'll remember most about Taquon is his toughness. QB's really take a beating in this offense, but guy has a lot of hard bark on him, especially considering his size. In that way he reminds me of 'Lil Joe, only 'Lil Joe didn't have to run the ball nearly as much as Taquon.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Thanks TQM for being a warrior.
I happened to meet your dad at the conference center. He is so proud of you.
The passing in the miami game - where u saw, stopped, and popped was a game winner. People can learn to be a passer, but u where raised as a warrior. God Speed.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
This kid has struggled with injuries for two years and still made some incredibly electric plays at the same time.

Outcome aside, the performance against Tennessee is one of the best individual days I’ve ever seen someone have on a football field.

Thanks for everything, congrats, and good luck with the rest of us out here in the working world!

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
Thank You Taquon for your hard work on the field and classroom you were truly a Warrior on the field and off,gonna miss him playing for us,I sat by a fan at the acorn state game this year and her friend goes out with him and she actually knew more abt GT than I did lol can't remember her name,but I'll never forget that Tennessee game last year I still fill like we should of won that game!You poured your heart and soul that game,but I'm glad your going to a bowl game this year,hope it's close to me so I can go sincerely,A big GT Fan

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Quon wants to get into sports broadcasting, and I am rooting for his success. He is such a charismatic guy. He has gone out there and given it his all like a warrior. I am sorry he never got to QB the team when they had a good defense, but his performance was enough to keep us in mos games. Being a QB at a big school can be tough, and he’s gotten more than a fair share of blame when times got tough. I’m glad he shrugged it off and always gave it his all.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
TQM could have taken the temporary demotion and subsequent "Tobias Fever" several ways, but he continued to lead in any capacity he could, and kept his head up and worked. He was a great example of things not always going your way, but you keep at it and he perservered...and the team perservered along with him.

The guy came in and did what the program asked of him from day 1. From playing AB, to moving to QB, to chearing on another QB that took away his minutes...not one negative word from him. Big thanks to TQM.

Programs are made because they have guys like TQM or the Tevin Washingtons or Will Bryans...guys who do what the programs need even though it may not be in their best interest. Sure the Calvin Johnsons, Jon Dwyers, JeTs get all the pub...but those aren't the guys program foundations are built on.