Thank you 2020-2021 Georgia Tech Men's Basketball, your ACC Champion!

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
This season will be huge for recruiting and tech in general. Even the UGA homer stations were all riding the GT bandwagon. I’m all on board with GT becoming Atlanta’s team again. Bring on the sidewalk fans, get that energy, and put the ACC on notice that this wasn’t a one off thing.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I think no covid we beat UVA don’t lose the first 2 games and win whoever we’d be matched with in the 1st round.
Meh, doesn't really matter where we're seeded. Have to win all our games. We could get lucky and face Oral Roberts as a 7-seed to get to the Sweet 16. But can't rely on upsets. Have to beat who's in front of you. With Moses I think we roll to the Sweet 16, but no way to know now.

GTRhino24

GT Athlete
Hey @HenryUsher — I’m impressed by the way your son and his teammates played today, and all season. I wish I could play like that. Hats off to you, and hope we see you again soon.
We’d be thrilled to have any of them back for next year, but we’ll cheer them on wherever life takes them after today.
I second that. Love watching him play and he is tough as nails. Glad he chose GT and look forward to following him in the future wherever that may be. A fine representative of the Institute. You must be very proud.

MtnWasp

Ramblin' Wreck
Can't express how gratifying this season has been, to see quality ball, great chemistry and to force our way onto the big stage. This team holds a real special place in my memory.

But now it is the off season and time for player development and roster building as we want this squad to represent the turning point for the program and not a blip.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
After the 0-2 start, I was just hoping to be at least game game over .500 for the season.

WELL things certainly got brighter after Valentine's Day!

Great run to end the regular season AND we are 2021 ACC Champions!!!!

Thank you GTMBB for making this season more than just bearable.