Thank Goodness for the SWARM

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
While all of us on here were in no way happy about Thursday night the postings on here are far more realistic than I've seen on any of the other Tech sports sites. I'm not sure I've ever seen the kind of whining and self flagellation that has been occurring on these other sites. Thanks to all of my fellow fans on here for keeping it sane!

poodleface

Jolly Good Fellow
I've stayed pretty optimistic outwardly, but it is tough to watch your team losing to the same handful of teams year after year... after witnessing that VT game I know how the UNC fans feel about their recent play against GT.

SoCal_GT_Fan

Jolly Good Fellow
GUYS!!!!! I'm at fault here!

The only game that's televised here that I watched and we lose!

Coincidence!?!? I don't think so!!!!!!

I will not watch another game again from here on end!!!!!!!!!!!!! (as long as we keep winning)

Sean311

Helluva Engineer

I will not watch another game again from here on end!!!!!!!!!!!!! (as long as we keep winning)

Before last Thursday every GT game I've been to they've won..I think the 1st game I went to was the uga game in 2008..so ya ill blame it on you

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

Don't be too hard on yourself. I share some blame too.

Was outta town on business and had the chance to come home earlier that day. Decided to stay so I could comfortably (or so I thought) watch the game (and thus avoid honey-do list). Obviously that game was my punishment. My bad y'all.

SoCal_GT_Fan

Jolly Good Fellow
Well, I did tell you guys everything.

I saw the first two drives and then a little bit of the drive where Butker kicks the field goal before I had to eat dinner (no TV policy in my house during dinner time).

Turn the TV on afterwards, and the score is 17-10. Ecstatic that we are only down by 7 pts. :D

Don't score after turning the TV back on........... :cry:

So in conclusion: GT scored 10 pts while I was eating dinner and putting kids into bath and etc. GT scores 0 pts when I was watching the game and I got to watch all 17 pts scored by VaTech. :banghead:

I will just wait to watch the complete GT games on youtube from now on end. :cry::hungover::sorry::dead:

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
Don't be too hard on yourself. I share some blame too.

Was outta town on business and had the chance to come home earlier that day. Decided to stay so I could comfortably (or so I thought) watch the game (and thus avoid honey-do list). Obviously that game was my punishment. My bad y'all.

I hope your honey doo list is a mile long after what you put me through.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! Thanks guys for the humor, it's good to see most of us haven't lost the ability to step back and laugh a little. On some of the other sites you'd think the fan base suffered the loss of..............................hell I don't what they'd lost to act like they're doing!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! Thanks guys for the humor, it's good to see most of us haven't lost the ability to step back and laugh a little. On some of the other sites you'd think the fan base suffered the loss of..............................hell I don't what they'd lost to act like they're doing!
What other sites? ;)

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
awbuzz, the AJC comes to mind immediately. There are a couple of others but I'll refrain from mentioning them. I used to read them often until the SWARM came along, now I pop in on occasion but I don't want to deal with some of the immaturity and trolling I see on them. A healthy discussion is good for the mind and soul but that rarely happens on those sites. :)