Tennessee Postgame Press Conference

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
My question is will they make the right hire? Tennessee should be a power house in Football yet they seem to screw it up. It's been a decade now and it could be another decade it they make the wrong move. Maybe Butch has a good year? He's already dumped all his assistants which makes me dislike him more.
Tennessee doesn't really give a damn about non money making sports so they'll probably hire another stiff from Podunk Junior College for the next Baseball Coach. I think the uproar from the fans concerning UT Women's Basketball will force the UT AD to do something about Holly Warlick and hire a quality replacement. I believe the only reason Holly got the job was that she was Pat Summitt's lover.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Hey y'all. I'm new here and this will officially be my first comment. I literally have been creeping on this board for the past 2 months just to read ANYTHING on football to get my fix.

Last night was exhausting. The loss still hurts but I'll admit that almost a full 24 hrs later the pain is subsiding. TaQuon Marshall was absolutely electric. I expected the offense to be good but WOW.

I won't dwell too much on the outcome. Hopefully the team can learn from this and maybe improve them special teams a bit. Pleasure to join y'all officially.