Temple & North Carolina

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
On 10/5 ... there are only 4 games involving ACC teams. I don't know how that may affect potential kickoff times... but I'd think 11am is not happening for any game. Here's the lineup:
BC @ LOU
VT @ MIA
PITT @ DUKE
UNC @ GT

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
When does the ACC Network publish its schedule. I can't find anything for next week even, much less later weeks.
If you mean kickoff times being announced... it is same as usual. The Monday 2 weeks prior... so, expect UNC kickoff announced this Monday... usually around lunchtime.

Caveat... they will sometimes announce a 6 day hold on certain games & wait until the following Sunday (6 days prior) to call it.

Here was this past Monday's release
http://theacc.com/news/2019/9/16/football-acc-announces-game-times-networks-for-september-28.aspx

If you mean kickoff times being announced... it is same as usual. The Monday 2 weeks prior... so, expect UNC kickoff announced this Monday... usually around lunchtime.

Caveat... they will sometimes announce a 6 day hold on certain games & wait until the following Sunday (6 days prior) to call it.

Here was this past Monday's release
http://theacc.com/news/2019/9/16/football-acc-announces-game-times-networks-for-september-28.aspx
I understand the KO times being delayed, but I would think they would at least have a tentative schedule of which games they plan to carry. And NOTHING has been listed yet for next Saturday.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I understand the KO times being delayed, but I would think they would at least have a tentative schedule of which games they plan to carry. And NOTHING has been listed yet for next Saturday.

They are listed in the link that @FredJacket posted:
Saturday, Sept. 28
Holy Cross at Syracuse, Noon, ACCN
Delaware at Pitt, 12:30 p.m., RSN
Clemson at North Carolina, 3:30 p.m., ABC or ESPN – network designation after the games of Sept. 21
Wake Forest at Boston College, 3:30 p.m., ACCN
Georgia Tech at Temple, 3:30 p.m., CBSSN – as previously announced
Virginia at Notre Dame, 3:30 p.m., NBC – as previously announced
NC State at Florida State, 7:30 p.m., ACCN

The ACCN games are Holy Cross at Syracuse, WF at BC, and NC State at FSU.