Tell me this isn't true - Byerly injury

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer

Not worried, should play the games the same way and not be concerned with injuries. You can't control it, so you shouldn't worry about it
The same could be said for nuclear war, stock market crashes or, well, most things. And what is a football message board without obsessions? ND, for instance. (Yes, I admit I have an obsession about the board's obsession when we still have to play Tulane.)

stevo0718

Georgia Tech Fan
The same could be said for nuclear war, stock market crashes or, well, most things. And what is a football message board without obsessions? ND, for instance. (Yes, I admit I have an obsession about the board's obsession when we still have to play Tulane.)
The fact that we still have to play Tulane is a good thing. Gives whoever the backup is right now the opportunity to get some meaningful PT and give Bylerly another week to recover with less risk of losing.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I really hope he has a path to fully recover quickly - we will need him this year.

But by that matter we would need him next year because we will have a chance to go all the way. The other back ups will still be projects in development and we need to run the table.

Really feel his size, toughness and passing ability would open new plays for coach. It could result in really big plays when the def comes up to stop death March. Kind of a JN that can pass accurately.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
The fact that we still have to play Tulane is a good thing. Gives whoever the backup is right now the opportunity to get some meaningful PT and give Bylerly another week to recover with less risk of losing.
A point not well made by me obviously. Which was supposed to be we have been writing tomes about ND with a game still in front of us, the best way -- demonstrated -- to get upset the week before the "big" game. One at a time, as my coaches hammered into us, with mixed results.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
A point not well made by me obviously. Which was supposed to be we have been writing tomes about ND with a game still in front of us, the best way -- demonstrated -- to get upset the week before the "big" game. One at a time, as my coaches hammered into us, with mixed results.
AMEN!

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Betting guru, Danny Sheridan said yesterday, he rarely bets on the favorite the week before a big game.