Tech's Likelihood of Winning

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
We will see. We heard the same talk last year. Got almost nothing from the TE position. A huge upgrade would get us to near average for the position.
If the TEs were successful that would be nice. I hope you are correct. I am not a big believer that we will go from Awful at the position to being good at the position in one offseason without a significant upgrade in personnel at the position. Coaching matters for sure but players make plays!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
This, just catch the damn ball and hold on to it when you get your chance in critical moments. I do wonder about the uga TE transfer, he MIght be a significant upgrade in our TE talent level, but who knows?
Leonard has had hamstring issues before last year- per the tailgate. Benson injured as well. I am sure they are playing for their own pride. In first few years they were disappointed w lack of calls.

I am going with they are going to be a lot stronger. (My son was a walk on in college. He didnt mature till 4 years but when he did he really bulked up - all conference). At the benz i wilk ask parents about health, strength, and how they feel about new coaches. I will thank them for being tech men..