Tech vs Washington

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Thanks Squints. I can usually figure out for GT where everyone goes. It's just that when you try and compare recruiting classes, the people who don't show up should be taken out since they are often the best players......

Weather delay. Aaarrgghhh. At least it should be worse for the next game if this one gets delayed any appreciable amount.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Nuke,

In the off chance that both us and San Diego State win our brackets, who hosts the Supers? Wishful thinking I know...

I believe the Super Regionals are in the stadium for the top seeded team in the super region. In this case it's Layafette, La. It makes sense given the logistics involved that the super regionals would be in a predetermined place....... This lists the top 8 seeds and where all the super regionals will be. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_NCAA_Division_I_Baseball_Tournament#Lafayette_Super_Regional

If we win, I don't care where we play!! The keg is here and rain delay or no, it's time for the first beer. With the lucky glass of course.

Wow, I had to check that Clemson score. ...... yup 1:18. UNC losing to the Dirtbags isn't that surprising ....

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

dmurdock

Jolly Good Fellow
Game can't start soon enough. Not liking the "Country Classics" music WREK is playing right now.

The good news is with the delay I should be able to catch some of the game on ESPN3 when I get home.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Game is still on hold.

More scores:

LSU 4
Southern Louisiana 4
Bottom 8

Stanford 8
Indiana State 1
Final

Uva 10
Bucknell 1
Final

Texas Tech 3
Columbia 2
Final

UNLV 2
UC Irvine 0
Bottom 2

Sam Houston State 1
Dallas Baptist 1
Top 7

Texas 7
Texas A&M 1
Top 4

Miss State 5
San Diego State 2
Final

Kansas 6
Kentucky 6
Delay 5

Oregon 18
Clemson1
Final

Pepperdine 3
Arizona State 2
Top 5

Cal State Fullerton 5
Nebraska 1
Final

Kennesaw State 1
Alabama 0
Final

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Bo6htPzCEAAswJ0.jpg

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Damn, they just announced the game will be delayed till tomorrow. To start at 8 AM is what I think I heard ......... damn. I was hoping we'd get our game in but Ole Miss would have to play a double header tomorrow!!!!