Tech opens as 20 point dogs to Miami

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Let's also not forget, we just got way behind the 8-ball at Duke with short fields, the blocked punt TD, etc. We outplayed them in the 2nd half. That same Duke team embarassed VPI on the road. Same VPI team that beat Miami a week ago. So I don't think it would be some massive fluke for us to beat any of these teams, we just have to keep it together for an entire game.
Are you that guy in the Dr. Pepper commercial? Hell yeah brother!

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Graham ranks last or near last nationally in completion percentage and passing efficiency... And the defense is a problem apparently. They need to run the ball more because passing has been terrible. Some of the stats are even skewed... When you are winning a game 38-7 the whole dynamic of that game changes. It is pretty well known the other team takes their foot off the gas, etc.

When you are up 38-7 it becomes more important to run clock than to run plays that gives your opponent opportunities to get back in the game. I don't think its taking your foot off of the gas as much as it is winning football strategy to run the clock.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Other than Georgia, every other game on our schedule is a possible win. JG was 15/35. Hard to sustain drives like that. If we can get 2-3 extra catchable balls actually caught, if he can clean up just 2-3 more of his passes, and if the OL can give him extra time on just 2-3 more throws, that's all it takes for us to put up 30+ points.
Well, you wanted passing.

GTFLETCH

Banned
After what has happened with our Defense in the last two games agaisnt UNC & Duke. I think they are being real nice. If the Defense doesn't show up it could be over in the first qtr....Coach Collins better get his coaching juices flowing this week...We need Mayhem

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck
No time like the present to turn the corner. Hopeful that the offense can get it going, experience should improve Graham - he looks like he has a pretty high upside.

And I frieking hate Miami.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
0-5-1 or 0-6 on the year against the spread, depending on the line you got last week.

20 point underdog to the Canes seems a bit excessive with a team that is as up and down as Miami has been. Last week some of their fans had raised almost $500 in a couple of days to charter a plane flying a banner before last week's game reading "Fire Manny" or some such. Alas, the weather prevented the flight and the Canes won the game anyway which may have prevented bloodshed in the stands anyway.