Teams from up north love coming to Atlanta to enjoy the sights, enjoy the weather, and enjoy beating Georgia Tech.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
This team is not good in anyway what so ever. Our offensive skill guys are adequate except for singleton who is exceptional but he’s probably gone. Our OL is more than terrible especially for this point in the season. Our Defense? Forget about it.

sgreer

Jolly Good Fellow
This team is not good in anyway what so ever. Our offensive skill guys are adequate except for singleton who is exceptional but he’s probably gone. Our OL is more than terrible especially for this point in the season. Our Defense? Forget about it.
And our awesome coaching staff could not scheme a way to get him the ball with 2 weeks to prepare. This staff gives GT no advantages at all- just have to hope the opponent will make more/worse mistakes.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Wow
That performance may be why we have a QB from TA&M. Not pretty. We have to get turnovers to win and unfortunately BC got them. Too bad. Got outcoached today and once again the D gave up huge yardage to a 3-3 team. Can we please tackle below the waist. It looked like a group hug at times.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
We may be in for a long day next week and it will be in front of alums that only come for that game. I am not sure what it will take to improve this team .
I really like Haynes at RB but we also need a big back at times. Even Cooley is not that big.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
We may be in for a long day next week and it will be in front of alums that only come for that game. I am not sure what it will take to improve this team .
I really like Haynes at RB but we also need a big back at times. Even Cooley is not that big.
I know this is the same old same old, but why on earth isn't Dontae Smith getting the football?

sgreer

Jolly Good Fellow
That may end up being the case but we need a significant upgrade in talent on both LOS and the rest of the defense before Key is thrown overboard. We are dereft of a lot of talent and lot of that is tfgs fault.
How do you see current staff improving LOS? I don’t see recruiting getting better in that area (or transfer portal). IMO you have to win to start attracting better which means Tech needs a coach to help team punch above weight through scheme, development, and consistency. Just don’t see any of that since Key has been here as OL coach/ HC.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
How do you see current staff improving LOS? I don’t see recruiting getting better in that area (or transfer portal). IMO you have to win to start attracting better which means Tech needs a coach to help team punch above weight through scheme, development, and consistency. Just don’t see any of that since Key has been here as OL coach/ HC.
Again, Key may prove to be a bad coach but for our Oline to look like it does at this point in the season is mostly not coaching. They may be "young" but they aren't as "young" as they look most of the time..

JacketFan137

Banned
The question is will GT fans give him enough money to get the talent needed to right the ship? We are a FCS quality team on defense
key has to prove he can actually coach talent before anyone considers donating money. guy doesn’t know how to use timeouts why should i be giving any money to help fund the talent for his team?

Eli

Helluva Engineer
The question is will GT fans give him enough money to get the talent needed to right the ship? We are a FCS quality team on defense

You really believe that? We have more 4 stars on defense than offense.
LaMiles Brooks 4 star
Horace Lockett 4 Star
Andre White 4 Star
Buckhalter 4 Star
Gee- 4 Star
KJ Wallace 4 star
Harvey 4 Star
Tatum 4 Star
Josh Robinson High 3 star

This excludes guys like Clayton Powell Lee who was a freshman all ACC as a mid 3 star. We have plenty of talent and more than BC