Teams from up north love coming to Atlanta to enjoy the sights, enjoy the weather, and enjoy beating Georgia Tech.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
You really believe that? We have more 4 stars on defense than offense.
LaMiles Brooks 4 star
Horace Lockett 4 Star
Andre White 4 Star
Buckhalter 4 Star
Gee- 4 Star
KJ Wallace 4 star
Harvey 4 Star
Tatum 4 Star
Josh Robinson High 3 star

This excludes guys like Clayton Powell Lee who was a freshman all ACC as a mid 3 star. We have plenty of talent and more than BC
We have zero talent at LB, i don’t care what stars they were given. DB’s are fine, the non-existent pass-rush is making them look bad , DL needs help, we have nobody that has the ability to get to the QB Or stuff the run.

WrongShadeOfGold

Jolly Good Fellow
He's the best back we have. Today, one carry for 11 yards, and the only RB who ran over anybody. He should be starting.
YPC 5.7 (Haynes), 4.7 (Cooley), 4.4 (King), 4.2 (Smith). Tell me again how he's the best RB. Not to even mention he doesn't know how to pass protect and is a mediocre receiver out of the backfield. Love Dontae, great kid, but he does not need to be taking away carries from Haynes or Cooley.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I’m afraid this is exactly how I pictured this game going. We just don’t have the talent to put any team away easily. Refs made 3 questionable pass interference calls, missed a clothesline call, missed a holding call on a big BC run, and took back a roughing the passer call. Together, if these had gone differently Tech might have won. But that is not an excuse. Rather it is an illustration of the point that good teams don’t need ref calls or lucky breaks to beat teams they are supposed to beat.

Some in my family asked if BC is that good. I explained that, for the most part, they give the same effort in every game. If they beat Army by two or three points, or lose to FSU by a couple, they are the same average to below average team playing hard for four quarters. The kind of team that we struggle against and which I wish we were more like.

Our talent deficit really gives us no margin for error as I’ve said countless times before.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
I know this is the same old same old, but why on earth isn't Dontae Smith getting the football?
Coaches can’t get over him telling them they were ****ed up. Mason problem, just more flagrant. Mason didn’t complain.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
YPC 5.7 (Haynes), 4.7 (Cooley), 4.4 (King), 4.2 (Smith). Tell me again how he's the best RB. Not to even mention he doesn't know how to pass protect and is a mediocre receiver out of the backfield. Love Dontae, great kid, but he does not need to be taking away carries from Haynes or Cooley.
Problem is, Haynes and Cooley are small. You need one back in there who can run over somebody.

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
We all know we can’t recruit the studs along the lines because they have 20 options within driving distance from Atlanta. We have to over recruit the lines. Both of them. The big boys can sign 8 knowing that 5 will pan out. We sign 8 and maybe 1 pans out. It’s year after year. The past couple weeks alone we had 2 massive decommits yet we keep getting commitments from WR’s and DB’s. It’s a simple math problem. We need to sign WAY more OLinemen and DLinemen and play the numbers game. We don’t need 20 DB’s and WR’s waving towels on the sidelines who never or rarely see the field. Why did we take the WR from Duquesne in the portal instead of taking a DLineman? It just doesn’t make sense. We should be signing as many linemen as we possibly can until we have it fixed. WR’s and DB’s are a dime a dozen and can be found in the portal every year if we find ourselves short.

WrongShadeOfGold

Jolly Good Fellow
Problem is, Haynes and Cooley are small. You need one back in there who can run over somebody.
The more comments you make, the more convinced I am that you aren't watching the games. Haynes is small but has straight up jacked some dudes up this year. It's more about pad level than size.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
The love affair over Donte Smith on this site is so ****ing weird. The dude blows at pass protection, average receiver and the other guys getting carries are mostly producing. There are so many real reasons to complain about this staff and half our posters are complaining about Donte Smith’s playing time. It makes me chuckle because it is so bizarre.