Team Scrimmage Notes

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
THe prediction from conference had us NEXT to last ahead of BC..How I don't know but unless BC lost some key guys they are better than us.

They did. Lost CLifford and Carter. But they still have.............Robinson? I cant remember his name. Guard. Good scorer. Which as of right now, is one more scorer than we have.

gtechfan

Georgia Tech Fan
It's difficult to make sense of numbers in a scrimmage. As a player, I remember having scrimmages where the coaches were emphasizing something we were not doing especially well, so our execution was uneven. That said, 5-14 is not good for a guy who is got to be the team leader.

At first glance 35% is not great but it is above the threshold for efficiency for taking the extra risk of distance for 50% more points. (33% if 50% is acceptable) If he shot 50% from 2 pt land you would be impressed but he would have only scored 14 pts. He scored 15! I agree that he needs to be better, but 6-14 from 3, just one more make, is a scorching 43%, which would put him near tops in the country! Just bought season tix and I'm pulling for Q.