Summer Workouts

Gtech24

Jolly Good Fellow
Has anyone heard how the team is doing this summer? Has JT been getting some of the offense together to get the new guys up to speed?

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
In terms of how much I'm reading into it I'll put it this way - I saw that Tweet 3 days ago and didn't think it was relevant enough to post. Really I only posted it since we have a thread on offseason performance, and we're not going to get much in the way of updates there. At least we haven't historically.

JT is probably still working on dive tracks with the BBs and timing routes with the WRs as he did last year. Guys are "really getting after it in the weight room". In terms of anything measurable/different on the news front, I'm not getting my hopes too high.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
It is hard to see how seven on seven would provide an accurate assessment of out offense. while I wonder what the specifics are behind the "the defensive secondary shined for the Panthers" statement. It is hard not to think that criticizing our passing is like criticizing Shaquille O Neal's free throw shooting. If the new running backs get their assignments down, then we will be fine.

thwgjacket

I would be worried if we didn't have the entire secondary back, minus IJ. It's Georgia State, they're just upset that they'll be closing their football program in a few years.