STH shirts

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
Ordered mine on the 19th, email said they would be shipped no later than the 27th but haven't seen / heard anything yet.

As long as they come before Clempson, I'm good .

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
So, I had my doubts the 2 shirts would arrive today. I called and sure enough it will be at minimum the 6th when they ship. She said realistically we are looking at the end of September.... wow. And I placed my order same day. Plenty of people ordered theirs the next day and got them before me, with the same sizes. Clearly there is an order I'm last on.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
So, I had my doubts the 2 shirts would arrive today. I called and sure enough it will be at minimum the 6th when they ship. She said realistically we are looking at the end of September.... wow. And I placed my order same day. Plenty of people ordered theirs the next day and got them before me, with the same sizes. Clearly there is an order I'm last on.

What date did you order yours? I ordered mine on the 20th. My order confirmation stated that the shirts would ship by the 27th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Mines coming to Woodstock as well!
Calling tomorrow to ask what in the world is taking so long. Everyone has said they received tracking info. I haven't gotten anything it just says processing. It's an XL and a medium.

Mine too. I have an xl and a medium coming to Woodstock haha

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Placed mine the day I got the E-mail and got it yesterday about 5 days also live in woodstock ( Towne Lake) looks like we have a few fans in Cherokee county :)

I also live in Cherokee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wgardiner3

Jolly Good Fellow
This is the e-mail response I got the other day regarding the replacement medium shirt we were supposed to get for them sending us the wrong size.

Fanatics.PNG

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Ordered our shirts the 18th.
According to the fanatics number, they shipped yesterday ....
Guess we will wear them for the Clemsux game.

I'm glad I had purchased backup shirts earlier incase this happened.

Cheers to kicking tail tomorrow!