STH shirts

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Just to gage where I'm at. And to see if mine got lost.

I placed my order on the Friday we received the codes for the shirts. Probably around 6pm.

My order hasnt even processed yet... is anyone else in the same boat. I was hoping to wear it to the season opener, but doesn't seem like I'll have it this season as I've been told 2 different dates, and both dates have passed.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I had mine shipped to Woodstock and they just arrived today. I place my order around 5:30.

Mines coming to Woodstock as well!
Calling tomorrow to ask what in the world is taking so long. Everyone has said they received tracking info. I haven't gotten anything it just says processing. It's an XL and a medium.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Just to gage where I'm at. And to see if mine got lost.

I placed my order on the Friday we received the codes for the shirts. Probably around 6pm.

My order hasnt even processed yet... is anyone else in the same boat. I was hoping to wear it to the season opener, but doesn't seem like I'll have it this season as I've been told 2 different dates, and both dates have passed.
I ordered 3 & got 1. Rep said the other 2 were backordered with no EDD.

gtie73

Ramblin' Wreck
Received my four last night. All XL and very much oversized ( my fault- thought they were sized same as regular adidas shirts.

grb916

Georgia Tech Fan
Ordered mine a day after we got the email, and I received my two (S and M) late last week. A little on the large size but very comfy!