Starting QB speculation

Which QB will take the first snap for GT in Tallahassee?

• Graham

Votes: 87 26.9%
  • Yates

Votes: 79 24.5%
  • Gleason

Votes: 66 20.4%
  • Sims

Votes: 91 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
And Dunning and Kruger have taught us that the more wrong we are, the more convinced we are that we, do in fact know more than the coaches over who should be starting, playing, etc! :p
Kid you not - this thought went thru my head and I almost created another poll, "Which QB should take the first snap for GT in Tallahassee?"

Not too late to do that, but I think most folks would rather have the benefit of hindsight. You know, the saying that ends with... "better to not open your mouth and remove all doubt" :)

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
I think you are right that Sims is the package QB. Im not so sure that Graham is out of the running to start.
I agree on the point about graham, his experience helps him and I’m thinking if sims handles the pressure that he would get the starting job in a couple of weeks, maybe they are just trying to ease’ in sims and not rush him

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I mean, I thought we moved away from the triple option (ducks thrown vegetables and hides from the Get-Bak Coach @kg01 ) :eggface:🏃‍♂️👟

buffy_sees_what_you_did.gif

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
How do you come to that conclusion? Still think pnode is trying to throw them off with his public statement?
Lol pretty sure it just means he doesn't have confidence in the Offense and we will need to go through at least 3 to see who works the best.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
I think the package QB is either Sims or Graham. They are the ones with the running skillset you'd look to run a slightly different playbook to take advantage of more intentionally. Funny how no one has a clue, really.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
We won't know until late in the 1st half who is our favorite qb. If we have failed to score or find ourselves behind by two or three touchdowns, our favorite will be someone who has yet to take a snap. It doesn't matter whether the coaches have sensed our discontent and failed to bench the subject our dismay. There will be a player on the sidelines that enjoys our adoration.

Who will be our favorite around 5 pm on Saturday? Will it be the guy on the field or someone else?