Starting lineup

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
CPJ used the same offense. Remember, our passing comes from the Run-n-Shoot, and our offense has its origins from the RnS. It's just that CPJ had a talented passing QB at Hawaii and focused on the RnS to make use of his talents and used the option game to compliment him (kinda the reverse of what's where we are today). But even then CPJ referred to his offense as a "spread" offense.

If you have the time, it's pretty interesting to watch what this offense can become if it emphasized the pass a little more:

I think if Lucas Johnson can master our option game, the offense he ran with Gabrial at Hawaii will be what we could see here.

Thanks.
I would be hillarious if we did unexpectedly shift to this in big game the way baylor did in bowl game. Their air raid passing attack was decimated due to injuries (4th string ab) so before the bowl they put in run offense of same formation = 600 +yds rushing.

WHERE IS THE LINE UP

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I think it's safe to assume gleaning from coaches comments and articles, barring injuries the next few days, these are the starter on O:

QB: JeT
BB: Mills
RT: Klock
RG: Devine
C: Burden
LG: Bryan
LT: Fromayan
WR: Jeune
WR: Stewart
AB: Lynch
AB: ???

I'm pretty confident those are our starters on O.

Defense is more of a guessing game:

CB: Durham
CB: Austin
DB: AJ Gray
DB: Griffin
NCB: Austin
DE: ??
DT: Gamble
NT: Kallon
LB: Mitchell
LB: PJ Davis

Jay Alexander

Jolly Good Fellow
I think it's safe to assume gleaning from coaches comments and articles, barring injuries the next few days, these are the starter on O:

QB: JeT
BB: Mills
RT: Klock
RG: Devine
C: Burden
LG: Bryan
LT: Fromayan
WR: Jeune
WR: Stewart
AB: Lynch
AB: ???

I'm pretty confident those are our starters on O.

Defense is more of a guessing game:

CB: Durham
CB: Austin
DB: AJ Gray
DB: Griffin
NCB: Austin
DT: Gamble
NT: Kallon
LB: Mitchell
LB: PJ Davis

Agreed. Let's play a game of "guess the rest". I'm going with Qua at a-back and Freeman and RRC at DE.