Stansbury

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
If Waffle House wants to provide NIL dollars to our program, I am all for it. Having our coach with a Waffle House cup on the sideline or in a press conference is just embarrassing. Seems like something you would see Valdosta State or Jacksonville State or something like that. Just odd.
The waffle house family has been great supporters of GT for years. GC hitched his wagon to them for their support. I do hope NIL is part of it.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
The waffle house family has been great supporters of GT for years. GC hitched his wagon to them for their support. I do hope NIL is part of it.

Absolutely. I just hope there is something behind it and not just a stupid coach marketing gimmick of holding a WF cup on the sideline of a game.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Absolutely. I just hope there is something behind it and not just a stupid coach marketing gimmick of holding a WF cup on the sideline of a game.
You're still posting this. Have we seen him walking up and down the sideline during a game with a damn cup in a his hand?

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
If Waffle House wants to provide NIL dollars to our program, I am all for it. Having our coach with a Waffle House cup on the sideline or in a press conference is just embarrassing. Seems like something you would see Valdosta State or Jacksonville State or something like that. Just odd.
Bear Bryant always had Coca- Cola and Golden Flakes Potato Chips decorating the set of his Sunday show.

green&gold

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m not Collins fan, but Tony Elliot would have probably been just as awful of a hire. Clemson’s offensive scheme has always been rather vanilla, relying on the Deshaun Watson’s and Trevor Lawrence’s to be successful. Look at the years without them. This year the offense is terrible. 2017 with Kelly Bryant the offense heavily underperformed. His co-offensive coordinator has done next to nothing at USF. There is little evidence he could run a successful offense without and over abundance of talent and generational quarterback play.
As a guy that’s close to the USF program… yep, been a dud. Also, Scott can’t recruit now that he’s not at Clemson.

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
I just want to know how he gets his coffee all the way from the Waffle House to the stadium and keeps it hot through the whole game 🤷‍♀️
The Get Back Guy's cousin The Get Coffee Boy, One day he hopes to continue his family's long tradition as Get People and move up to a Get Back Guy.

Grandfather 6th removed
FOExKZ0h.jpg