Stansbury being sued by Oregon State?

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
We gave him a huge raise and loan to cover the buyout, ie, we are paying it. In other words we would have paid for it but were cash strapped so structured a salary/loan deal.

if he decided on his own to default on paying the loan then f him. He deserves to be sued. Sorry. He gets paid 900k a year to do not much and knew the terms

not gonna defend someone just cuz they work at tech

now. If he hasn’t defaulted and there is an honest reason then i hope it works well for him

Deleted member 2897

I wouldn’t be surprised if he had a disagreement with them around how they were applying payments and interest and eventually in July he told him to go pound sand.

We gave him a $1.1m loan, plus he’s been making payments, yet Oregon State is saying he’s only paid off $700k. The math doesn’t add up. Oregon State people probably suck at math.

Aanderson1839

Georgia Tech Fan
We gave him a huge raise and loan to cover the buyout, ie, we are paying it. In other words we would have paid for it but were cash strapped so structured a salary/loan deal.

if he decided on his own to default on paying the loan then f him. He deserves to be sued. Sorry. He gets paid 900k a year to do not much and knew the terms

not gonna defend someone just cuz they work at tech

now. If he hasn’t defaulted and there is an honest reason then i hope it works well for him

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Could the new prez have anything to do with this since the original contract was done under Bud with very generous language? Could an internal GT matter have screwed the pooch on this one?