Ssssssshhhhh.....

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
I didn't see any hate for MJ. We all were concerned but hoped he would do well. He is. Moving the ball and good passing.

Glad he's doing well, but also recognize that the Tulane D is absolutely gassed & whipped.

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck
I didn't see any hate for MJ. We all were concerned but hoped he would do well. He is. Moving the ball and good passing.

Glad he's doing well, but also recognize that the Tulane D is absolutely gassed & whipped.
Pull up the spring game threads and you will see it.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Chill guys, it was only one game with MJ at QB. I hope he continues to do well, and I believe he is a very good athelet, but it's still only been one game.

orange14

Jolly Good Fellow
What MJ showed, outside of his athleticism, is he has a good grasp on the O. He appears to have presence in the huddle, he's coming along quite nicely, thank you. :)
well I for one am deeply relieved!!!!!!!!!!!!
he looked good and looked tough!
He has talent and I am hopeful that it won't be a catastrophe if something horrible happens.
He is a big ole boy and seems to know what to do.
I am exhaling now.
Hopefully, Byerly will be back in a couple of games. This has been a very valuable experience for Jordan. I never expected that long run for TD out of him though!
BONUS!!!!

GTMD

Georgia Tech Fan
What's nice about cpj high school offense is that even if (God forbid) you lose a key player, the system can still function

Not so when you build your team around star skill players (VT, Pitt, ND, etc)

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer

That's what our offense does, if you can't stop us early then you better pack a lunch cause it ain't gonna get any easier

gtpi

Helluva Engineer

i also read that they only had 9 men on the field during the td run. that helps too ;)

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
I think Matthew had a nice day. Obviously, it was fun to watch him do what he did.

It's such a small sample size of work. Getting carried away about him just yet would be a bit premature. The drop-off from JT and Byerly to anyone else we have is still real and steep. Let's don't kid ourselves. It was nice to be encouraged by what we saw, though.